Gopalan National School was established in 2004 by Gopalan Foundation who runs many educational institutions like schools, colleges and sports centres. GNS is affiliated to CISCE and adopted ICSE curriculum in all the grades. Imparting quality education by nurturing young minds into successful citizens of tomorrow is the goal of GNS. Keeping pace with the current trends and creativity against all odds has been our strength.
Admissions are subject to the
- Availability of seat in grade for which admission is sought for.
- Processing of admissions will be on first come first basis.
- Fulfillment of all admission criteria.
Age criteria: Your Child needs to complete:
- 3 years as on June 1st 2024 for Play Group (Nursery)
- 4 years as on June 1st 2024 for Preparatory 1 (L.K.G.)
- 5 years as on 1st June 2024 for Preparatory 2 (U.K.G.)
- 5.5 years as on 1st June 2024 for Grade 1
Age criteria for Pre-Primary Admissions will be as per NEP
Mandatory documents required along with the duly filled application form.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Caste Certificate( applicable for all except general category )
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Original Transfer Certificate- Applicable for Grade 2 onwards & to be submitted on or before 5th April 2023.
- Latest Report Card to be submitted on or before 5th April 2024
- Latest Report Card
- One Passport size photo of the student
- One passport size photo of the Father
- One passport size photo of the Mother
On Wednesdays/Thursdays- admission confirmation email will be sent to the parents of selected students’ by the Admission I/C, with all the details including the initial fee and it needs to be paid within 7 days from the receipt of the mail by the parents.
On remittance of prescribed fee to our school account, admission will be confirmed and the student will be enrolled.
Admission Confirmation email will have the following details:
- Admission number
- Credential of the School software - Pupilpod account
Section wise class list with section and House color will be updated in the Pupilpod in the first week of April 2024.
School Timings :
- Pre-Primary : 8 am to 12:20 pm
- Grade 1 to 10 :8 am to 2:30 pm
For more clarifications:
Kindly share your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org whatsapp 7337863457.We will be sharing all the other details and a link to join for an online meeting with the respective coordinators accordingly.